Coming to a Kitchen Near You…………
Personal chef Services
- Table-side Service (Includes Demonstrational)
- Five Course Romantic Dinner for Two (or more, Family friendly)
- Private Parties
- Buffet Style
- Full Service Style
- Drop-off Services
Personal Chef services consists of coming out to a customer’s house and preparing their food from their kitchen and guided by their diet needs. Services can be booked by the hour, service, or by weekly prepared meals. Minimum of four hour blocks for hourly bookings.
Table-side service consists of the chef actually preparing your food in your home and plating and serving the food to you and/or your guests. This also may include demonstrational preparations.
Five Course Romantic Dinner for two or more consists of the chef preparing the food in the customer’s kitchen and then serving the meal fine dining style with a five course meal. Service also consists of table cloth, table setting, dish, and flatware. Table Side service Included.
Private Parties are caterings serving less than 20 guests. Private parties can consist of personal chef services by the hour or by the ordered service. Guests can be served buffet style, table-side, or full service style. Food can also just be dropped off without the additional charges for serving the food.
Catering services consists of parties of more than 20 guests and can consists of an appetizer and/or hors d’oeuvres, entrée, dessert, refreshments, dinner mints, table cloths and settings, napkins, silverware, and plates.
Buffet Style services consist of the chef preparing and bringing the food to the location of the event and setting up a staffed food station to serve the food to the guests. Guests bring their own plate along the buffet line and are given a portion from a server at each station.
Full service style consists of the chef preparing and bringing the food to the location of the event and serving your guests individually restaurant style. Guests are served meals and refreshments right from their seats.
Luncheons are lite caterings specially made for business, office, or private meetings/parties. These services offer gourmet box lunches with gourmet soup, specialty sandwiches, and refreshments. Please note that luncheons are not restricted to boxed lunches, all services are available for your luncheon. For a different service or meal type for your luncheon please see that specific service for your catering details and prices.
Drop off services consists of the chef dropping off the food ordered to the location of the event.
Affordable Fine Dining
$150 minimum Order (excluding hourly bookings, drop-off services, and luncheons)
Personal chef services– $20 by the hour or by weekly prepared meals. Minimum of four hour blocks for hourly bookings (hourly bookings are labor only and does not include food purchases).
*Weekly meals are priced starting at $60 per basic meal for two. Meals include meat, vegetable, starch, and bread. Serving size makes 4 servings. Additional $15 per extra person, per meal. Additional $30 per extra 4 servings of the meal. Basic meals consists of normal grade poultry, beef, fish, and pork. Surcharge for high grade meats like duck, lamb, or shrimp. Surcharge for high grade meats varies upon market price. Customer will not be charged more than the extra expenses for the higher grade meat.
- Table-side service is priced as an additional $50 to your order. Table-side service is only available for personal chef services specialized for private parties and dinner for two services.
- Five Course Romantic Dinner for two is priced at $150. The five course meal consists of: Amuse Bouche, Appetizer, Soup and/or Salad, Entrée, Dessert. Additional $20 per extra guests. Includes table clothes, plate and flatware, and table setting. Surcharge for high grade meats accommodating the extra amount paid for higher grade meat per plate. Table side service is included in package.
- Private parties are priced at $15 per head for normal grade meats. For high grade meats- surcharge for extra amount paid for higher grade meat per plate. Service includes appetizer, entrée, and refreshments.
Catering servicesare priced from $20 to $50 per head depending on type of meat and type of service ordered. For normal grade meats and buffet style service package including: salad, entrée, bread, dessert, refreshments, providing elegant disposable dish and flat ware- $20 per plate. For high grade meats surcharge for extra amount paid for higher grade meat per plate. $5 surcharge for real table clothes, plates and silverware per plate. $5 surcharge per plate for full service style.
- Buffet-style services are priced by the plate starting at $20 per head for normal grade meats. For high grade meats surcharge for extra amount paid for higher grade meat per plate. This service includes: salad, entrée, bread, dessert, refreshments, providing table cloths and elegant table disposable dish and flat ware.
- Full service style service is priced as an additional $5 extra per plate.
- Luncheons are priced starting at $ 10-15 per head.
- Drop-off services are priced by the serving size or plate. Prices start at $10-$25 per plate. Food orders can be ordered by the pan, platter, or plate. Orders for single dishes or platters are priced by the serving size. Minimum of $30 orders for drop-off services.
Before any services can be booked a deposit is required. A minimum of half the price of the services ordered is required before the date of your event can be guaranteed and locked in. For example, if your completed order is $100, $50 is required to lock in your event date booking. Please note that deposits are used to purchase foods, necessary equipment for your desired services, or be used for a possible cancellation fee. No refunds for deposits are given.
Wine can be offered with your meal for an additional fee. Please call for more information.
For all orders within 15 miles from Riverdale GA delivery is free. For orders over 15 miles away from Riverdale is a $20 fee per extra 10 miles.